Sixth Form Admission
St. Mary’s is the school of choice for a large number of internal and external students interested in pursuing Sixth Form study.
In addition to the high percentage of St. Mary’s pupils who choose to return to the school following GCSE study, many students from other post-primary schools within the school’s catchment area also seek admission to St. Mary’s Sixth Form.
St. Mary’s will consider all applications against the admissions criteria set by the school each year. Details of the admissions criteria and application process for entry to Sixth Form will be made available in this section of the website.
Downloads: Sixth Form Admission
- Admission Process - Sixth Form Admission
- Application Form for Sixth Form - Sixth Form Admission
- Criteria for Admission to Sixth Form - Sixth Form Admission
- Extra-Curricular Opportunities in Sixth Form 15/16 - Sixth Form Admission
- MLP Enrichment Booklet - Sixth Form Admission
- Year 13 Induction Programme - Sixth Form Admission