In St. Mary’s, we promote positive behaviour.
As a pupil in St. Mary's, you are expected to demonstrate good behaviour at all times. As a school, we expect all pupils to:
- adopt responsible attitudes and values;
- demonstrate self-respect, respect for others and respect for the school environment;
- contribute to the creation of a positive and harmonious school atmosphere;
- demonstrate courtesy and good manners;
- maintain a high standard of dress, punctuality and attendance;
- be committed to consistent hard work.
The document below is available to download: