Education Restart 2020
We appreciate that a lot of information from different sources in relation to Education Restart has been produced and we aim to share all relevant information with pupils and parents/guardians. This may include correspondence from the Chief Medical Officer, the Public Health Agency, the Department of Education, the Education Authority and the school itself. To ensure that all information is easily accessible, this section of our website has been assigned as the central location for all information relating to Education Restart and/or the implications of COVID-19 for the school.
We will also continue to communicate key information to parents/guardians via the school text messaging service.
Downloads: Education Restart 2020
- Behaviour Policy Addendum (20 October 2020) - PoliciesPositive BehaviourEducation Restart 2020
- Covid19 Advice for Parents (26 August 2020) - Letters HomeEducation Restart 2020
- DELIVERY OF GCSE AS AND A LEVEL QUALIFICATIONS IN 2020-21- (9 October 2020) - Education Restart 2020
- DELIVERY OF GCSE AS and A LEVEL QUALIFICATIONS IN 2021 (15 October 2020) - Education Restart 2020
- Education Restart Leaflet (08 September 2020) - Education Restart 2020
- Information for Parents and Carers 10 September 2020 - Education Restart 2020
- KEY CHANGES TO QUALIFICATIONS (15 OCTOBER 2020) - Education Restart 2020
- Letter from Chief Medical Office to Parents and Carers (10 September 2020) - Education Restart 2020
- Letter to Parents and_Carers_from_the_Minister_of_Education_13_Aug_2020 - Education Restart 2020
- What Just Happened Booklet (26 August 2020) - Letters HomeEducation Restart 2020